*BS*Happy Feet Soccer School have organised three football courses to take place at Crabble during the Summer Holidays, which will all be free of charge – parents are encouraged to book spaces now.*BF*
The courses will be run on the following dates:
• Monday 27th, Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th July – ages 10-16 years
• Monday 3rd, Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th August – ages 5-9 years
• Monday 10th, Tuesday 11th, Wednesday 12th August – ages 10-16 years
All courses run from 10am – 3pm and are free of charge. Children should arrive no earlier than 9.50am for registration.
Children will need to bring a packed lunch and drinks. Shin pads must be worn at all times. Spare/warm clothing is advised should we have bad weather as well as sun cream and a hat should the weather be sunny.
Whites stars Sean Raggett and Tyrone Sterling will be on hand to coach the children.
Application forms can be found using the link at the bottom of this article, and completed forms should be sent back via one of the following:
– E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Post to Vikki Pawley, Dover Athletic Football Club, Crabble Athletic Ground, Lewisham Road, River, Dover, Kent CT17 0JB
– In person to the club office at Crabble
Spaces are limited for each group, so please return your form as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
*BS*APPLICATION FORM*BF*: *Link1*