Rowe (68) Pinnock (57)
Tasdemir (76)
Hardy (90)

Whites fell out of the play-off places after the Coasters completed a league double against Chris Kinnear’s side at a cold and windy Mill Farm on Saturday.

Mitch Pinnock fired the visitors ahead from close range after the break, but a leveller from Danny Rowe and further strikes from substitutes Serhat Tasmedir and Jason Hardy moved Fylde above Dover in the standings.

Mitch Walker had to be on his toes early in the match to deny Rowe. The National league top scorer latched onto Sam Finley’s pass, but Dover’s stopper blocked the striker’s shot with his body.

A rampaging run from Jordan Tunnicliffe almost ended with Jack Muldoon putting the hosts ahead, but Walker was out quickly once again to smother the ball.

And Athletic’s number one was needed once again to deny the Coasters twice more.

Walker was forced to beat away Jason Taylor’s fierce strike following a Fylde corner and then minutes later, held onto Rowe’s angled drive.

Pinnock collected Ryan Bird’s pass and blasted straight down the throat of Lynch with Dover’s first meaningful attack of the half.

But the best chance of the half occurred at the other end of the pitch.

Finley’s pass found Henry Jones in space a mere few yards from goal, but the midfielder could only stab over the bar.

Fylde skipper Finley then went for the jugular himself, running and despatching a deflected shot which Walker held comfortably,

Bird then almost gave the visitors a half time lead. The striker struck Ade Azeez’ pass into the area inches wide of Lynch’s far post.

But Dover converted their next chance when it arrived after the break.

Josh Passley escaped down the right and crossed for Azeez to head into the path of the onrushing Pinnock to blast his side in front.

Simon Grand headed against the bar via the face of Walker as the home side pushed for an equaliser.

And parity was indeed restored minutes later through their danger man Rowe.

The forward, who scored the winner at Crabble when the two sides met in November, turned his markers on the edge of the box and arrowed his 19th goal of the season into the bottom corner.

Eight minutes later the turnaround was complete via Tasmedir.

The substitute collected Finley’s pass outside the area and crashed a shot past a helpless Walker.

Bird headed Tunnicliffe’s goalbound effort off the line, but the points were wrapped up in injury time through another Fylde substitute.

Rowe released Tasdemir, and though the midfielder’s curling shot hit the post, hardy followed up to lift the ball into the roof of the net after rounding a defender.

Dover next host Leyton Orient in the league on Saturday 3rd March. Kick off 3pm.

Fylde: Lynch, Montrose, Angol, Tunnicliffe, Bond, Finley (c), Rowe, Muldoon, Taylor (Hardy 65), Grand, Jones (Tasdemire 73).

Subs not used: Blinkhorn, Smith, Burke.

Dover: Walker, Passley (Okosieme 75), Gallifuoco, Parry (Lokko 77), Essam, Ilesanmi, Brundle (c), Bellamy, Pinnock, Bird, Azeez (Daniel 82).

Subs not used: Nortey, Jeffrey.

Referee: Peter Wright

Attendance: 1,622