If you are a National Lottery player you will be able to buy one ticket and get one FREE for Saturday’s game against King’s Lynn Town at Crabble (3pm).
This offer is part of The National Lottery Football Weekends and is open to every paying adult who presents a valid legible National Lottery ticket upon purchase of a full-price match ticket to a game.
Conditions for the offer are as follows:
- There will be a maximum of 500 free tickets, sold on a first-come-first-served basis.
- General admission ticket prices are as per normal but it’s one adult who pays and one person gets in for free. Both people must be together at the turnstile and entering the ground at the same time to claim the offer.
- We will only be doing it through a single turnstile so there may be a queue, especially approaching kick-off. Please allow enough time to get in the ground.
- To take advantage of this offer, you MUST show proof of a valid legible lottery ticket purchase either the physical Lottery ticket/scratch card or have the app open showing the ticket as we need to record the ticket reference. We also need to record the supporter’s name.
- When showing a physical ticket/scratch card, it must be the actual ticket and not a photocopy or picture.
- Payment for the general admission ticket being purchased MUST BE MADE BY CASH as card payments are not being accepted in connection with the offer.
- The buy one ticket and get one free offer doesn’t apply to the additional charges when choosing to sit in the stands as these are still payable.
- The offer only applies to Adult & Over 60 tickets as you have to be over 18 to purchase a lottery product. The free guest can be under 18.
- The offer is also available to Season ticket holders, with proof of a valid legible National Lottery purchase. They will also need to enter through The National Lottery buy one ticket and get one free turnstile at the same time as their guest rather than turnstile eight as per normal.
- This offer is not valid for any other match.
We look forward to welcoming as many fans as possible to our game.