*BS*Having listened to feedback from supporters regarding the sale of remaining FA Cup tickets, a number of adjustments have been made with regards to our initial plans.*BF*
Saturday’s general sale saw huge demand for tickets, as expected with next month’s match being the biggest in the club’s history.
We have listened to concerns and comments from our valued fanbase and, whilst we are unable to satisfy everybody’s personal requirements, we hope that these amended arrangements go some way to helping the majority of supporters who are yet to purchase their ticket.
– The turnstiles, and The Centre Spot, will open at *BS*12 noon*BF*.
– There will be a limit of *BS*TWO*BF* tickets per person, to give more people a chance to buy tickets and reduce the opportunity for these to be sold on.
– Entry will be controlled at the turnstiles to ensure there is no rushing or crowd congestion – as a club, we take your safety very seriously and there will be measures in place to ensure that this is not compromised.
– Signs will be posted outside the ground once tickets are sold out – this is to ensure that those primarily coming to the Boxing Day fixture to buy FA Cup tickets avoid further disappointment.
– *BS*Under 16’s*BF* MUST be accompanied by an adult if they wish to purchase tickets for the game. Under no circumstances will tickets be sold to unaccompanied under 16’s.
We recommend that fans do not wait outside the ground very early, as gates will not open before 12 noon. We have a significant number of tickets still available, which will spread even further now that the allocation has been limited to two per person.
Fans will need to pay for entry as usual into the match against Welling, with usual admission prices applying, and once you have gained entry into the ground on Boxing Day match then no re-admission will be allowed.