Prior to the start of the new season in a new division, the club would like to remind everyone of our ground regulations in place at Crabble ahead of our first home game next Saturday.
The full document is available on the club website or from the club office, but we would like to emphasize the following points:
- The instructions of a steward or club official must be followed at all times.
- Any chanting or abuse referring to a person’s colour, religion, gender, sexuality, or race will be treated as aggravated and receive the strongest sanction available to the club.
- Physical aggression or violence will also not be tolerated in any form and will receive the strongest sanctions available to the club.
- Any individual presenting at the turnstile who appears to be intoxicated will be denied entry to the ground and persistent offenders will receive a ban.
- Whilst technically, it is allowed to drink alcohol on the terraces and in the stands, at level 2 (National League South), the club does not believe this is in the best interests of the majority of supporters or the game as a whole, therefore the consumption of alcohol outside of the designated bar areas will continue to be banned.
- Drunkenness or intoxication in any form will not be tolerated.
We would also like to add that any person who is identified as behaving inappropriately at an away ground will receive an immediate ban from the club.
It is essential that our stadium is a safe and friendly environment for all, therefore we thank you, our loyal supporters, for your help and support in these matters and we wish you a very enjoyable season.