*BS*DOVER ATHLETIC are pleased to announce further details of the club’s offer of coach travel to Tooting on March 1, when Dover take on their title rivals in Ryman South.*BF*
Last Sunday chairman Jim Parmenter pledged to pay for supporters’ travel to the top-of-the-table clash – offering a free ticket to every season ticket holder and anyone who attends Whites’ home game against Chipstead on Saturday, February 23.
Preparations for the trip are complicated so in order to organise efficiently, the following arrangements have been put in place:
1) Coaches need to be pre-booked well in advance so tickets will only be available at the times stated.
2) As many coaches as required will be provided and lettered alphabeticaly.
3) Each ticket will also have a passenger number depending on the number of seats on the particular coach.
4) Each coach will be completely filled before another is contracted on a first-come first-served basis. But all those who want tickets will be guaranteed travel.
5) Passengers will be required to sign for their ticket.
6) Coaches will be ready for boarding at Crabble by 11.00am for departure at 11.30am. There will be no other pick-up points.
7) Strictly no alcohol on board of the coaches(stewards will be on hand).
8) Coaches will depart Tooting 15 to 20 minutes after the final whistle.
Arrangements for such an event are complex so we hope supporters understand the need for these requirements.
The trip has been arranged by volounteers – our thanks go to Steve Parmenter, Debbie Harrison and Paul Harrison for their hard work.