Dover Athletic Football Club is looking for talented and passionate individuals to form our media team ahead of the 2022/23 season on a voluntary basis.
We have opportunities in a number of key roles, including matchday programme editor and club photographer.
Whatever your passion, whether it be writing, editing, social media, or photography we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible.
- Plan, produce and deliver content for all platforms including the club’s matchday programme, the club website, and all social media channels including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook etc.
- Update statistics on the club website
- Availability and willingness to volunteer regularly at unsociable hours, be able to commit to working weekends and evening matches, as well as travelling to away matches.
- Conduct pre-match and post-match video or audio interviews with the club’s management and playing staff.
- Create engaging content in the build-up to matchdays and on matchdays.
- Doing the live text on match days
- Writing match reports, match previews, and features for the club website/programme
- Creating engaging video content for the club’s YouTube page.
- Creating and editing graphics for club social media accounts.
- Taking photos on matchdays
Skills & Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent copywriting and proofing skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Premiere.
- Knowledge of working with WordPress
- Applicants must be over 18.
If you are interested, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org