Saturday’s National League game away at Wealdstone FC has been postponed due to COVID-19 issues.

Our staff and players were tested at Crabble this morning and with the results not being known until tomorrow at the earliest, under COVID Protocols we will not be allowed to travel until these results are known.

We were made aware of the situation on Thursday evening and we acted immediately, arranging for all the squad and staff to be tested privately on Friday morning.

The protocol requires tests based on symptoms – as soon as reported, tests were booked.

Regular testing is not a requirement at our level.

A new date for the match will be arranged as soon as possible.